Monday, October 15, 2012

Busy is a Blessing Right?

I am sorry for completely neglecting my blog! Life and work has been so crazy lately it has been all I can do to keep up.  Promise to get all of the work posted eventually but just might take me some time to catch up from the crazy fall holiday schedule.  Busy is a blessing right?  I keep telling myself that:)

I did have the pleasure of meeting up with the Philips family last weekend. So great to see them again. It has been about two years since our last session.  Busy themselves with work and raising boys I am so happy they made some time to come hang out with me:) Boys are getting so big and as cute as ever. Thanks for allowing me to take some new pictures for your family.  Look forward to sharing the gallery soon. Until then, here are just a few of my favorites from the day.

  
 

 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment